Rates and Insurance
50-minute session - $135
80-minute session - $185
* 80-minute couples sessions required for at least the first 2 sessions.
*The first individual counseling appointment fee is $185 due to the collection and documentation of comprehensive history, goal setting and treatment planning.
Out of Network Coverage
If you’d like to utilize your insurance benefits, your current plan may offer partial reimbursement for an out-of-network provider. This means that you will pay for your counseling and request a reimbursement from your insurance company. For your reimbursement request, the appropriate paperwork will be provided to you upon request. It is important to know that reimbursement is not guaranteed.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits for out of network coverage:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- How many approved sessions for the year does the insurance plan cover?
- How much will my policy cover for mental health services under out-of-network?
- How do I get reimbursed for sessions with a provider that is out-of-network?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician first?
Accepted Forms of Payment
I accept cash, check, health savings debit cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Even if you plan to pay by cash or check, a credit card is required to be on file and will only be charged for a late cancellation or a no show appointment per the cancelation policy.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!