50-minute session - $135
90-minute session - $185
90-minute couples sessions required for at least the first 2 sessions
I currently accept all Cigna and Aetna insurance plans. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. As a courtesy, benefits are always verified prior to the initial visit and you will be informed of your coverage for psychotherapy services.
If you discover that I am not in network with your insurance and you’d like to utilize your insurance benefits, your current plan may offer partial reimbursement for an out-of-network provider. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits for out of network coverage:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- How many approved sessions for the year does the insurance plan cover?
- How much will my policy cover for mental health services under out-of-network?
- How do I get reimbursed for sessions with a provider that is out-of-network?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician first?
Accepted Forms of Payment
I accept cash, check, health savings debit cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!