Who I Am
I’m Kerri-Anne Brown but you might also call me a couple’s confidant, a marriage mender or a relationship restorer. I'm also the founder of Healing with Wisdom. I guide individuals and couples through their journey of grief and mourning while strengthening their relationships to prepare for the future.
How I Help
I provide psychotherapy for reproductive trauma which helps to support partners who are:
• Grieving the loss of a pregnancy within a supportive environment.
• Coping with the multitude of losses and stressors that may arise when experiencing reproductive health challenges.
• Grieving and mourning their losses, wanting to find meaning in loss and strengthen their relationships and marriages.
• Working through feelings of anxiety, depression, and grief alongside feelings of joy that often comes with pregnancy after loss while preparing for motherhood.
Why I Help
I do great work with people who have been hit with the harsh reality that life had a different plan than what they intended for themselves and their families. It’s incredibly rewarding for me to help my clients learn how to experience life after trauma and discover that they don’t have to define themselves by their reproductive experience. I feel so grateful to be able to guide people towards recovery.
Because I’ve gone through this too, I know the work it takes to heal. I love what I do and I’m really good at it.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Florida
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss (PAIL) Advocate
- Professional Membership with American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Qualified Supervisor for Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns